Macon Criminal Trial Lawyer
When your liberty is at stake, it is important to work with an attorney who is not afraid to stand up and fight for you. At Carter & Foster LLC, that is the approach we take. We truly believe that everyone who is facing criminal charges — no matter what charges they may be — deserves strong legal representation. From beginning to end, we will be your steadfast advocate.
Trial Attorneys With Decades Of Experience
Our criminal trial attorneys have more than 30 years of combined experience in criminal defense. Unlike some other attorneys, we will not hesitate to stand up to the government on your behalf. Even if your case never goes to trial, we will always be ready for it. We assist people throughout Macon and the Middle Georgia area with the following criminal matters:
- Felony theft and shoplifting
- Drug offenses, from misdemeanor marijuana possession to cocaine possession and trafficking
- Family/domestic violence
- Violent offenses, including aggravated assault and murder charges
- Parole and probation violations
- Federal crimes
- White collar crimes
- Sex offenses
What To Do If You Have Been Charged With A Crime
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime in Georgia, there are three very important things to remember:
- Do not talk to police. You have the right to remain silent, and it is best to exercise that right. Anything you say to police can be used against you in court, which is why it is best to say nothing.
- Write down everything that happened. As soon as you can, write down all of the details of your situation. When you are facing criminal charges, it is easy to forget important details. Writing them down will make sure we have a strong record of what happened.
- Call a lawyer. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can help you get started on your defense. We will guide you through your case one step at a time.